Re: [ConstellationTalk] Woman follows man, man serves woman

  • From: Ellen Pillard <epillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ConstellationTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:06:18 -0700

A very interested thread and very well grounded in constellation work. But now I must add a new dynamic. I am lesbian and I have had the frequent experiences of being selected to represent men in consellations. I have also represented many women. At first when I was selected to represented a man I felt very uncomfortable as a result of the socially constructed rules about men and women and more specifically the social constructed stigma of being gay. After many experiences representing men I came to understand and then accept and then celebrate that I had both female and male energy. What helped me learn this was trusting the field. Whether chosen by the seeker or the faciliator there was a reason to my being picked to represent a man.

I share this to suggest that assigning energy roles by gender is too simple. Just look at Margaret Thatcher or Angekila Merkele. I found the evolutionary references very interesting in this thread. And I believe that we are at the threshold of a new evolutionary stage and that is there is something much greater in the energy field than what we can put words to or assigned by gender.

Ellen Pillard
epillard@xxxxxxxxxx