[CTS] Re: Windows xp

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:21:57 -0500

when it comes during the CDrom installation of XP and it is asking you about
partitions are you highlighting it/them and selecting D to delete then enter
then L? Once that's done no more partitions shoudl show and you select C to
create a new one or more. No need for utilities or other programs if you do
that. So far other than one AFU hard drive it's never failed to clear a
drive in Windows 2000 Pro or XP home/pro.