[CTS] Re: Samsung printer

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:37:28 -0600

The 1100 uses a "centronics B" cable, basically a mini centronics - widely
available if you know that it isn't proprietary. even the big LJ 81xx units
use Centronics B for parallel.

I still work on laserjet II and III units - many go back 15 yrs. The 4200 is
a good unit other than the affliction with the ground spring and the fusers.
Not much different than the 4000 and for my own purchase I would get a 4000
before a 4200 mainly because of the toner chip.