[CTS] Samsung printer

  • From: Hal <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:05:11 -0500

I have inherited a Samsung laser printer, an ML-2150, a network printer. Its really a pretty nice printer, works great on the network, and easy to set up. However, and this is why I have it, it displays an error message on the LCD screen, and in the browser interface, that it is low on toner. The cartridge is new, so I know that's not true.

Russ, do you know what the problem might be?

This is a fairly good size printer, not just a desktop, and the cartridge is expensive. I'm not going to buy another one just to see if that is the problem.

Any help appreciated.

Thank,

-- Hal Brown http://daytonlodge147.org