[CTS] Re: NeroLinux trial.......

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:13:38 -0700

John Madden wrote:

I pulled the HDD containing Windows and Nero 6.6 and installed Linux on
a machine which has a CD/DVD burner installed. That leaves me with a
serial number for Nero 6.6 unused.

Btw, I hear K3B's just as good as Nero if you want a GUI to burn CD's, it's Free/free, and ships with most distro's. Might want to give that a look if paying for Nero burns you as much as it does me. :)

John

Thanks John !
Since you're present maybe you can answer another question for me.
I downloaded the NeroLinux manual and it's in ghost script-PDF format. There are some links in various places in the PDF along with some refs to Linux files. I say links because they are blue and underlined.
The creepy little hand cursor in Adobe Reader can squeeze and be damnned........ they don't open ! Do you have any idea why ?
The PDF opens fine with AR but what does GS have to do with anything. Why gs-.pdf ?
WEIRD !!!