[CTS] Re: NeroLinux trial.......

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:21:24 -0700

The PDF works fine in Win98 but there's a link on the first page (or second) that won't open out of that PDF.....

 The ogg123 command line ogg-vorbis decoder as well as the oggtst package
(available from the GnomeToaster Homepage: http://gnometoaster.rulez.org)
is needed to be able to play and record ogg-vorbis files. Additionally, oggenc

I copied the sentence with the link and dropped it in mail where it works fine, although it isn't of much value. I can't figure out why a good link won't open from the PDF. I already have a copy of the file in downloads and when I drop the file into IE the PDF works fine but the link still won't open ?????????
Maybe the installation of the SBC-DSL browser changed something to screw it up........ links in a PDF always worked before !
Mama don't allow changes like that round heah !

Russ Blakeman wrote:

Worked fine on my Windows 2k and XP machines and a friend of mine saw it
fine on his OS 9 something Mac G3.