[CTS] NeroLinux trial.......

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:24:30 -0700

http://ww2.nero.com/us/nerolinux-prog.html

http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html

I haven't been able to determine if the serial number for 6.6 will work for the Linux version ???

I pulled the HDD containing Windows and Nero 6.6 and installed Linux on a machine which has a CD/DVD burner installed. That leaves me with a serial number for Nero 6.6 unused.
It would be nice to upgrade the Linux trial version to a fully license version and maybe I can once it's installed.
If anyone has any experience with this please post to the list.

TIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Talk Shop http://www.computertalkshop.com Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://www.computertalkshop.com/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm