[CTS] Re: Looking at a Telescope.

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:08:29 -0500

Oh small town America is great - I have a sodium light the city has out BUT
they have a disconnect on the pole for service - I can kill it when I want,
no one cares. I have a mercury security light of my own in the yard and of
course it has a switch besides having the light sensor, so it can be DOA'd
when I want.

You need a wrist rocket and a nice piece of gravel.