[CTS] Re: Looking at a Telescope.

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:34:38 EDT

Eric..let me do some research on the Meade site later on..got some stuff to
do now..I can tell you this..Nebula are..difficult to see with lower end
scopes.  Mine is a 10" scope..and I can see the Orion Nebula, star clusters
etc.  I can see the rings on Saturn.  Of course using different eyepieces ie:
magnification helps also.  Your eyepieces depend on the resolution or
diameter (I think) of the actual lens.  I'm not sure how the computation
works.  I do believe Tee has the scope you are looking at for her son, maybe
she'll have a comment on it when she gets to her email, she's at the dr
today.  Anyhooooo..
let me look up the one you want..you can't always believe the advertising
spiel.
                                           Jackie

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq