[CTS] Re: Looking at a Telescope.

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:37:34 EDT

Nah.....light pollution is a problem here too..don't fergit..New Yawk city is
only about 10 or so miles as the crow flies to the north of me..and even
without that, I have lots of light pollution here.  I only go out on clear
cool nights, summer is the worse time to view, the humidity etc. screws up
the viewing.  AND I have a damn street light right at the end of my driveway
in my southern view..aaarrrghh.  Messes with the western view too!
                                     Jackie

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm