[CTS] Re: Harry Potter Screensaver

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:37:19 -0400

I know retiree's that read them. There are 6 books and the 3rd movie is
coming out. So one 3 hour movie covers 2 services manuals I guess. I would
believe they are reading every page. I bet A LOT is lost in the movies. But
I will only watch the movies. I have enough hard time keeping up with the
Sunday Paper, PC World, PC Mag and the free weekly and bi-weekly mags and
when up north I attempt to catch up on Tom Clancy's NetForce. I think I
misplaced a book so I gotta read 2-3 this year. If I get my two weeks I
should if not will be tough.