[CTS] Re: DSL Modem

  • From: Hal Brown <brownh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:32:56 -0400

I don't have time, or inclination for that matter to fool around with Ebay.
This is for a client, not for me, and unless the cost is ridicules, its not
an issue.  I can get a combo modem/router from SBC, but it's not what I want
because it is ridicules at $400.00.

As far as I can see, Linksys doesn't make a DSL modem.  I agree, I use
Linksys for nearly everything in SOHO networking.  So far no problems.  With
more complex networks I've had to go to commercial grade NICs, etc, but
hardly ever.

I'd like to buy locally, cause I need one now, but I may have to order one.

Thanks guys.

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 04:04:07PM -0500, Russ Blakeman duly noted:

--------end quoted text----------

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?
(Latin - Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?)

Hal Brown
mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx
http://adwt.com
Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com