news

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Greg Williams <allritenow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gerard Hammink <ghammink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Elaine Stamper <egsturkey@xxxxxxxxx>, Emily Gage <emilyg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hema <HChari@xxxxxxx>, Hermie & Barb <barbandhermie@xxxxxxxxxxx>, IUP list <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:11:19 -0700

Hi All,
Big news. Thanks help from some of you on this list, I am taking a new job
in the end of August at CSU Channel Islands--in Camarillo between Thousand
Oaks and Ventura (no, it's not* on* the islands, but on a clear day you can
see them from there). It was a really hard decision, but the job was too
great to turn down. So, I will have a pretty long commute, but eventually,
if all goes well, our hope is to move a bit farther north.
All that to say, I will be switching email addresses and this seemed like as
good a time as any to start being more intentional about differentiating
between my work email and the email from the rest of my life. So, could you
all start using this gmail address instead? It's kklompien@xxxxxxxxxx (For
those of you official types, I'll get you the csuci address as soon as I
have it.)
Thanks!
--Kathleen