deadlines?

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:06:45 -0700

Hey,
A question that most of us are too moldy oldie to recall...Does anyone
know the dealine fro application to the summers only program?
I have a friend who wants to apply for next summer. I can have her
call Cathy if none of us on the list know.
Have a good weekend all? It was gross and hot, but my new car (well,
new to me) has ac.  Joel and I spent Saturday watching an episode of
Six Feet Under, the Quiet American, and Napoleon Dynamite (a must see
for any former Idahoan). Ahh, life is sweet. Of course I would rather
be with you all now that it's Monday and I'm back at work!
--K