RE: news

  • From: "Melody Bynum" <melodyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:11:00 +0000

HI Andrea:

Good to hear from you.  I have thought about all of you a lot this summer.  I even still had my back to school fear dream in early June.  I always have the one about not being able to find my classes.

Yes, I got married and am soon to have a little baby boy.  He is due the end of August.  I think he may want out sooner than that though.

I turned in my three chapters two weeks ago.  They are being reviewed by Don (my dissertation advisor).  I am sure there will be revisions, but I hope to advance to the culminating eval ASAP.

I guess I need to finish the  core reading list after listening to all of the talk about possilbe question in the evaluation meeting.

I hope you are having a great summer.

Thanks for the name offer.

My home address is

Melody Pickle