Mel, grapes, and IRB bliss . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:29:01 +0000

Hola, Mel and all --

Mel, you already have your three chapters done?  Damn, girl.  You have been busy all across the board.  (Enter Barry White music.)

At least you?re ½ way done; I hear the first three are the hardest, and then it?s easier after that.

Congrats and good luck with the bambino.  You'll be a great mom.

To everyone else, I, too, heard through the grapevine that the culminating evaluation deals primarily with your first three chapters.  In fact, some folks have said that they don?t ask you about the core reading list.  I guess it all depends upon your committee, though.

Be good.  See you Tuesday at the IRB meeting.

-- Linda

HI Andrea:

Good to hear from you.  I have thought about all of you a lot this summer.  I even still had my back to school fear dream in early June.  I always have the one about not being able to find my classes.

Yes, I got married and am soon to have a little baby boy.  He is due the end of August.  I think he may want out sooner than that though.

I turned in my three chapters two weeks ago.  They are being reviewed by Don (my dissertation advisor).  I am sure there will be revisions, but I hope to advance to the culminating eval ASAP.

I guess I need to finish the  core reading list after listening to all of the talk about possilbe question in the evaluation meeting.

I hope you are having a great summer.

Thanks for the name offer.

My home address is

Melody Pickle