IUP me

  • From: "Mary Verbout" <maryverb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:19:22 -0400

Dear summer friends,
Boy!  You guys who were writing about the "summer you" sure hit a nerve with
me.

I've been having a tough time this semester as my IUP days draw to a close.
I've been living here since August 2003, and in December 2004 I head back to
my full-time teaching job in Prescott, AZ.  I've been having a tough time
focusing and motivating myself to complete the reading for my courses this
term.  I've been more depressed and moody than I've been in a while, and I
think I'm just having feelings (ugh) about leaving the Indiana and IUP Mary.
I'm going to miss living in a tacky, dinky apartment and spending my days
reading and writing, and my nights in classes.

However, after reading your honest accounts, I've decided to give myself a
break, left myself be sad, and just go with the flow.

I guess that's all for now.

All you guys take care,

Xxoo,

Mary