Re: IUP me

  • From: "Melody Bynum" <melodyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:01:15 +0000

Hi everyone:

I miss having you guys to bounce ideas off of.  I think there are many
differences when I am at IUP for the summer.  I think I get more "school
work" done because I am not divided by family and work responsibilities.  My
brain feels more focused and I am not as concerned about or distracted by
things like broken washing machines etc.

If anyone is familiar with Dreamweaver, I would like to talk to you and get
some tips.

Hope everone is doing well.

Nat:  I am so glad you passed.  Although, I believed in you the whole time.

Melody

&gt;From: ms lynch &lt;amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt;To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt;Subject: Re: IUP me
&gt;Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:44:36 -0400
&gt;
&gt;Hi, All,
&gt;Go, Andrea! I'm off to photoshop...I mean admire your picture on that
&gt;website now.
&gt;
&gt;I'm making an effort to channel my IUP me this week. I got the
&gt;submission guidelines for three journals, and made solid plans (on
&gt;paper, even! not just with the voices in my head!) to retool stuff
&gt;from the summer to send in. (So, I'm looking for a reader....)
&gt;
&gt;Hi, Amy, remember me? I really do like to read theory and professional
&gt;publications. I do indeed enjoy writing something other than
&gt;directions and exams. I have spent an entire evening doing
&gt;constructive work, and not reworking the furniture layout in my living
&gt;room.
&gt;A
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:57:19 -0400, andrea wynn
&lt;wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Dear IUP Mary--
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I know how you feel.  It's hard to work on my research for my
disertation
&gt; &gt; because of how separate my lives are. Marie Romanelli came to see
Don and I
&gt; &gt; last weekend and it was weird, but good weird.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I haven't been keeping up with the email like I should because I
suck and
&gt; &gt; have been so busy that this is the first day this week I've even
opened my
&gt; &gt; email. If you'd like to check out the Prince Edward COunty Public
School's
&gt; &gt; website, you can see a picture of me getting my REGION 8 TEACHER
OF THE YEAR
&gt; &gt; accolades.  That's right, kids! On to state, the country, the
world!!! (I'm
&gt; &gt; scared, though, cause the next level requires and interview and I
say &quot;uh,&quot;
&gt; &gt; &quot;like,&quot; and &quot;you know&quot; a lot. You know?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Andrea
&gt; &gt;
&gt;