The real me

  • From: "Chad Littleton" <profcel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:01:49 -0400

"although i have changed my name to chad while i lurk around the
listserve without giving feedback."

Actually, it is not that I lurk, it is more that I rarely have time to check
the listserv. I set up a seperate account for listservs, but then I always
forget to check it. When I do, I usually post.

Nat: We are still trying to make babies, but no luck yet. Oh well, trying is
fun!

The discussion about IUP self vs. home self is interesting. I definately
have "multiple" versions of me. I find that I am very different at UTC with
college students then I am at McCallie with h.s. boys. IUP brings out a
different side of me, probably because I am the student again. It's
interesting to me how many varied roles I play in my life, but it is good to
know that it is a common phenomenon.

Chad (the real one)