Anyone want G-mail?

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:51:01 -0400

Hi, all,=20
I'm part of the huge beta-testing of Google's new e-mail service,
g-mail. (Brace Go a head, joke about the name...)   It's a cool
searchable e-mail service, free, and as they are testing it, the folks
at Google want you to give them feedback (but you're not required to).
 As it's in beta, it's not open to the public yet--you have to be sent
an invitation. I've been given 3 invitations to send out. Anyone want
in or more info?
Amy

--=20
There mark what ills the scholar's life assail,=E2=80=94
Toil, envy, want, the patron, and the jail.
~Samuel Johnson