Re: Culminating Evaluation?

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:47:08 -0400

Again, I think the impt of the reading list depends on your committee. The
rules regarding it have changed with the last two lcasses admitted after
us--the latest making their own list! So, while we are technically bound to
our given list, the faculty are of many minds regarding it, and only 3
faculty will read your dissertation.

I'm noting this to ask in the meeting on Tuesday.