[citw150] Re: Lesson 3, Question 6

  • From: "Derek McWilliams" <mcwilliamsda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:38:24 -0400

I hear ya!!!  But I have stopped concerning myself with it.  I'm so sick
and tired of not being able to "live my freedom" because of the
possibility of someone trying to "steal my identity", or track what site
I have or have not gone to.  I'm a grown person, pay taxes, and have the
right to live my life anyway I choose so long as it doesn't violate the
rights of others and their pursuit of happiness.

Derek McWilliams