[citw150] Lesson 3 Question 6

  • From: "Jackie Delgado" <ms_delgado@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:46:08 -0400

CyberAngels

Wow, it's amaizing what I am learning.  CyberAngels is a site that patrols
the internet to find stalkers, child pornographers, hate, bigotry and scam
artists. This site is ran by a group of volunteers such as police and IT
professionals from around the world.  If you think you are getting hacked or
would like protection you can visit www.cyberangels.org[1] to obtain
additional information.

Personally, I think this is a great site especially if you have kids that
geton the interent whether surfing or chatting.  It's always to better to be
safe than sorry.  Protect yourself before you get hacked.

Joaquina Delgado

ms_delgado@xxxxxxxxxxx

"You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to
overcome to reach your goals." Booker T. Washington

Security.[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.cyberangels.org
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2755??PS=47575