[citw150] CITW L5 Q2

  • From: Kevin Wise <wisek1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:07:58 -0800 (PST)

Both newsletters that I subscribed to were from cnet at
http://nl.cnet.com/acct_mgmt.sc?brand=cnet-ssa?tag=navtab. The two I subscribed
to were "CNET Video Dispatch" and "CNET Most Wanted Weekly". Im an electronics
kind of guy myself so these are great. I get all the latest news about new
electronics that are out and on the top of everyones must have list. I like
them both, but I like Most Wanted Weekly more.

"Only a sweet and virtuous soul, Like seasoned timber, never gives" George
Herbert

-Kevin Wise, wisek1@xxxxxxxxx
http://mail.yahoo.com