[citw150] CITW L5 Q2

  • From: Joshua N/A <wyskoj22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Send To THIS <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:10:45 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to, http://reviews.cnet.com/televisions/?tag=glnav, because it
gives all of the good deals that are out on all new LCD and HDTV's.  I am
interested in getting a new TV so this may help in my search process.  I also
subsribed at
http://help.cnet.com/hdtv/9602-12576_39-0.html?messageID=2510036&tag=tip-2510036&kw=hdtv,
 because it talks about the details of the LCD and HDTV's.  It tells what
brands are better along with the high definition of the picture.  It will help
in deciding what type of TV i want to buy.  Of the two that i subsribed to, i
enjoyed the review on televisions becuase it gave pictures of the tv's and it
gave information about the make and the cost.

  Josh Wyskowski "wyskoj22@xxxxxxxxx

http://mail.yahoo.com