[citw150] CITW L5 Q2

  • From: debspag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (listserv)
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 00:33:03 +0000

www.MITechnnews.com  is the stie of Michigan Technology News.  They have a
newsletter that comes once a week with news about the technology iniative being
pursued by Governor Granholm.  It gives dates of tech-type events around the
state.

www.insurancetech.com is from the site Insurance and Technology which is a
website dealing with exactly that, insurance and technology.  Their newsletter
gives short articles that involve specific types of software and hardware being
implemented throughout the insurance industry.

My favoriate is MITechnews.com.  I am always looking for events near Lansing
that I might be able to participate in and meet people currently working in IT.