[citw150] CITW L5 Q2

  • From: Matt Duda <moetee73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeDiz <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:04:41 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to the
     Security Center and the CNET Games and Gear Weekly newsletters.  I used
this URL:              http://nl.com.com/gen_login.jsp?brand=cnet which is
CNET's newsletters.  My newsletters are arriving.  I liked that they are all in
a nice HTML format pretty much like a website but giving you good information
that you could not find very easily on the web without subscribing to the
newsletter.  I liked the Security Center newsletter the best because it gave me
very helpful information on how to prevent viruses on my computer.  Thanks.

"The only way to make your PC go faster is to throw it out a window."
Matt Duda

Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone call rates.