[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Marilynz Seitz <marilynz_s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everybody,

  One of the Urban Legends I got a kick out of was "Prominant Democrats Born 9
Months After Roswell Incident." On July 8, 1947 witnesses claim to have seen a
UFO crash land near Roswell, New Mexico. There are several prominant democrats
that it lists were born 9 months after the crash. One of them being Al Gore.
The site I got this from is
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_roswell_democrats.htm. For those who
don't know, it lists the real birthdays of those individuals.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Seitz
marilynz_s@xxxxxxxxx

 It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.-
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-82)