[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Luke Beauchemin <lukeybeauch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:02:39 -0600 (CST)

after look it up on one of the hoax websites i came across an
interesting but terrible game teenagers are playing on the street
called spunk ball, it sounds violent and hard to do to another person
but it consists of......

Groups of teenagers have been caught, in alarming numbers, playing a new and
dangerous
game called Spunkball. Spunkball consists of a group of teens in a car pulling
up
to a stop light, and looking around for a car stopped near by with an open
window.
When one is spotted, the teens shout, "Spunkball", and throw a gasoline
soaked rag that has been wrapped in aluminum foil threw the open window. On the
outside
of the foil is attatched a small fire cracker, with the fuse lit. When the fire
cracker
explodes, it shreds the foil, and the rag is ignited, causing a large flame that
may catch the interior of the car on fire.
"Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, Which we ascribe to Heaven."
Luke Beauchemin
Lukeybeauch@xxxxxxxxx
2007.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time