[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q4

  • From: Luke Beauchemin <lukeybeauch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:23:50 -0800 (PST)

This is a great idea i believe, i think for a young child to accidently come
upon pornography can possibly be traumatizing varying from child to child. I
know when i have children i would never want that to happen.

"Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie, Which we ascribe to Heaven."
Luke Beauchemin
Lukeybeauch@xxxxxxxxx
2007.