[ciphershed] Re: Social Networking Again

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 03:23:03 +0800

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 15:18:11 -0400
Kyle Marek <psppsn96@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 06/09/2014 03:15 PM, Niklas Lemcke - ??? wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 20:10:39 +0100
> > PID0 <p1dz3r0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> You're not the only one, scrolling does my nut in.

> > Just edit what you were going to reply to, so it fits nicely :D
> >
> > I don't really mind top-posting though. Just feel like this it seems
> > more... proper?
> >

> It would make sense that this is the wanted way of doing it because you
> can read the chats chronologically, but the only problem i see is that
> Thunderbird automatically puts a little space at the top and sets your
> carat there, as if you're supposed to type from the top.

It's my Claws-Mail to be precise, and yes I set it up that way, because
outside of mailing lists most people don't even know anything but
top-posting. Sometimes I forget to delete those two spaces. who
carez? :)

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.