[ciphershed] Re: Social Networking Again

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 15:23:14 -0400

For what it's worth, I think replies at the top make the most sense, since
readers can see what the most recent comment immediately, and in the
(relatively less frequent) case the reader wants to go through the history,
s/he can then scroll down. Usability-wise, the most frequent use case should
require the least amount of user effort.

Alain