[ciphershed] Re: Fwd: Re: WG: AW: TrueCrypt

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:55:41 -0400

We've had this discussion in the past, and the conclusion was that everyone has
different opinions, so we're just going to have to manage for now.

Top-posting makes sense, because when opening an e-mail message, we immediately
see the most recent reponse, which is usually of most interest. However,
bottom-posters advocated that this reflects the chronological order of the
discussion. But the top-poster complained of all the scrolling...and thus, we
were deadlocked.

So my apologies as a (mostly) top poster, but that's the side of fence I fell
on, and I wasn't alone. I wouldn't recommend trying to change other people('s
e-mail habits).

Alain