[ciphershed] Re: Fwd: Re: WG: AW: TrueCrypt

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 23:23:43 +0800

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:09:06 -0400
"Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Don't know about text 2 speech, but I could certainly record the audio
and offer it as a download. We could then publish a "result" of what
has been talked about.

I think it will be much more efficient than on the mailing list.

Concerning time zones: That's why I suggested weekend. I can go on TS
at 4am Sunday morning if I have to.

I'm UST +8. I could be available from Sat UST 4am till Sat UST ~9PM.
I'll be out of town on sunday.

How about the others?

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.