[ciphershed] Re: Ciphershed Brand

  • From: Frank Rehberger <frehberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 02:36:19 +0200

Hi,

sorry for the late response, I racked my brains, how the keywords shed,
shelter, storage, protection and locking could be poured into a single
pictogram/icon.

I tried hard to avoid any symbols as "disks" or "keys" as those
technologies will disappear soon, being replaced by SSDs without
mechanics and smartcards/RFID-cards.

The icon I was looking for should illustrate that data will be protected
inside and the data will be accessible if the right transformation is
performed (here rotating a ring into the correct position).

Attached is a draft of that icon.

Not sure if it suites as the brand-icon, but maybe it could be used to
illustrate different states of an attached device, such as LOCKED or
UNLOCKED.

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Frank