[ciphershed] Re: Ciphershed Brand

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 13:41:34 +0800

I had never heard of that "Ciphershield" thing.

Ok since nobody gets the horse shed thing on his own I'm gonna think it
over :P

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.