[chaoscope] Re: wish list (shortcuts)

  • From: "Sharon" <cybersue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:22:13 -0400

Hi Nicolas,

I know that you haven't heard from me since I volunteered to beta test
Chaoscope for you...way back when! I was diagnosed with some usually
fatal stuff and have been very busy fighting the good fight, so have
necessarily been away from my beloved computer for way too long now!

I just went to the Chaoscope site to download the latest version, so
that I can play with all of your new "Bells and Whistles" when I can,
but I'm hearing some "Rumors" that there is yet another, newer version
available somewhere...was hoping that I could talk you in to letting me
in on the "Secret" stash, please?

Of course, if these are just a few blowhards bragging on what they have
that we don't (happens everywhere mow-a days) thanks for just reading my
plea and thanks for all the work you do for us for free! You have an
entirely too generous soul! :-))

Be well and happy,
Sharon
cybersue@xxxxxxxxx