[chaoscope] Re: Next Version?

  • From: Maryetta Campbell <Maryetta.C@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:49:41 -0500

Chaoscope wrote:

Maryetta wrote:

Has the issue concerning "dialog window" placement
been mentioned as a current problem?

I have a dual monitor system, and when the menu
selections of either  FILE => OPTIONS...  or
 HELP => ABOUT  are chosen, the popup windows
are not on the main screen.  They are below it
and only partially showing on the second screen.
Even after moving them back to the main screen,
Chaoscope does not "remember" the new coordinates.

Other users have mentioned this. Chaoscope is very dual-monitor unfriendly! Dialog boxes will open within one screen or the other,
not in between them.

Just thought I would let you know that those two particular boxes are NOT opening completely within either of my monitors, just partially within the second one.

I guess it would not be too difficult to copy the code, which is already being used for the "attpal" and "bmppal" windows, so the "top" and "left" values were saved and reused for ABOUT and OPTIONS. :-)

Thanks for all your work on Chaoscope!!!!!