[chaoscope] Re: Next Version?

  • From: "Paul N. Lee" <Paul.N.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:30:15 -0500

Chaoscope wrote:

In any case we'll move to a forum when 0.4
is released.  I think people are much more
comfortable with exchanging forum posts
rather than emails.

Have you thought about which forum engine you might wish to use, such as SMF [www.simplemachines.org] which http://www.FractalForums.com/ uses, or phpBB [www.phpbb.com] which http://www.woosie.net/fracfan/ uses ??

Personally, I like having the emails. I can archive them and look back on them for reference if needed. If the Forum should disappear for some reason, there is nothing to reference any more.

My apologies to all users who have been
waiting for 0.4.   ....   Believe it or not
I have been working on the code very recently.

Well, when it comes time for Beta Testers again, I am willing and able, as always!! :-)

Sincerely,
P.N.L.