[chaoscope] Re: Let's hear your thoughts about 0.3

  • From: "Chr_Weiss@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Chr_Weiss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:26:37 +0200

>Hello,
>Chaosocope is a really great tool.
>There are two suggestions I have:
>
>1) is there a chance that the user can set up his own background-color instead
>of the default black or gray background-color?
>2) maybe it would be nice to save the renders also as JPEG or TIFF images
>
>Keep on the good work.
>Best regards
>
>Christian Weiß

You save your Pics as .bmp and then, take any other programm and convert
them easily - you can make this with Paint, and there's no problem! I
ever convert them to .jpg or so, with Paint (or with Photoshop or so...)

That is the way I currently use but I've been asked if there is a chance to
save the pictures within Chaoscope in another format as *bmp.