[chaoscope] Re: Let's hear your thoughts about 0.3

  • From: eidenk <eidenk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 05:53:48 +0000

@ Nicolas Desprez

I find Chaoscope 0.3 is very good . I can't say much else.

Maybe I would really like if Chaoscope would not open maximised by default.

An option to set the default priority of Chaoscope would also be very nice. In fact I would like to have the possibility to always run it at the lowest priority as it is processor intensive and without needing to resort to a task manager each time I launch it .

I have uploaded a few renders I quite like on Image Shack so you can see a bit what I am doing with your software, not made with the latest build though and I don't have project files for them.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2426/untitled7a14pr.png
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/6917/untitled7a1a5ql.png
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6883/lorenz840027rc.png
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7788/1a4sa.png
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/637/untitled19mf.png
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3835/untitled7a1c6oh.png
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3888/untitled10e12gk.png

I find the default light settings in solid mode are really hard to beat.