[chaoscope] Re: Let's hear your thoughts about 0.3

  • From: <photoian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:57:54 -0700

1. No matter how many times I check English in options, I still get French.
2. When I try to print the manual, the first page only prints the heading and I
can't get it to print the first section.
I'm on WinXP with 2G Ram and have not had a problem with CS until this version.
Any suggestions?

ian McKee