[chaoscope] Re: Image Sizes

  • From: "James Skemp" <jamesrskemp@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Chaoscope list" <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:33:32 -0500

All,

> Imagine the amount of 0 x 0 images you could fit in a web gallery!

 I stopped uploading them after 100...  If anyone else gets anymore on
 their site than that let us all know.  Sorry, not beta-related per-se,
 but...

> It's a long story.

 And one I thank you for telling :)

> I admit there's very little testing done on Width/Height values. "None"
> would be more accurate. I just make sure there's no memory allocated if
> the height or the width are negative.

 Or equal to zero?  Your other option, as I somewhat point to, is to just
 switch the values through an absolute command instead.

 Speaking of width/height, do you see the ability to increase the size of
 an image via the mouse in future versions, or only via the text boxes?
 I remember you discussing changes to the width/height values being
 reflected in the window in a future release (0.3...?), but I'm just
 curious about mouse activity as well...

 Thanks for your answers Nicolas :)

~James
--