[cedarfirememorial] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Billy Ortiz" <w.ortiz1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:59:20 -0700

I can do  June 25 

From: Ingrid Coffin 
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:43 PM
To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
Subject: [cedarfirememorial] Re: Meeting

I can ask James about another Tuesday.  He is coordinating on his end as well 
and I think June 25th was the only Tuesday that Alisa could be there.

We could meet without her I suppose, but I think June 25th would be the easiest.


June 18th is probably pushing it for James because he will have @ 500 people at 
his home on the 16th for the annual Ilan Lael Open House.

July 2nd might work for him but without Alisa.

James is leaving for Taiwan on July 11th, so on the 9th he will probably be 
busy preparing for that trip.







From: cedarfirememorial-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
[mailto:cedarfirememorial-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathy Kassel
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:25 PM
To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cedarfirememorial] Re: Meeting


      My thoughts are we should meet with James Hubble for our next meeting, 
understanding the date & times are going to be challenging.  But if we want to 
consider his ideas/suggestions, we should meet with him before we do anything 
else at this point.  I can meet June 25th, if I move an appointment.  I can not 
do August 10th and I agree, that is getting late into the process.  It would be 
beneficial to have you at the meeting, Ingrid, since you are more familiar with 
him.  Are there any other dates available in June? or first week of July?


      Would there be anything else on the agenda tonight?  If not, let's 
postpone until meeting with Mr. Hubble, is my suggestion.  Open to what ever 
the rest of the group wants to do.


      Thanks for your progress on this Ingrid!


      --- On Wed, 6/12/13, Ingrid Coffin <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        From: Ingrid Coffin <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [cedarfirememorial] Re: Meeting
        To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 1:09 PM

        I think that was the original intent.  However, the person who is 
interested in pursuing this project, James Hubbell, is not going to be there 

        So, do we want to have the meeting tonight anyway?


        The next thing is when can we meet up with James and the people he has 
on his team who would participate in the project with him.  This would be his 
son, Brennan and an associate, Alisa Goldman, who has worked with him on many 
projects.  James is in San Diego on Tuesdays.  James asked if we would be able 
to meet with him on June 25th at 3 pm.  Alisa is available then as well, but I 
don’t know if we could do that.  I can be at the station on June 25th at 3 pm.  
Can anyone else be there then?  Please give me feedback.


      His next suggestion was for the committee members come to his home in 
Santa Ysabel on a Saturday.  I don’t have a Saturday available until August 
10th, which I think is too late in the process.  


      What are your thoughts?





      From: cedarfirememorial-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
[mailto:cedarfirememorial-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathy Kassel
      Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:48 AM
      To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [cedarfirememorial] Meeting


            I have on my calendar a meeting tonight - are we meeting?  

            Was it to meet with potential designers?


            We'll be there if needed.





PNG image

Other related posts: