[cedarfirememorial] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Ingrid Coffin" <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:09:59 -0700

I think that was the original intent.  However, the person who is interested
in pursuing this project, James Hubbell, is not going to be there tonight.
So, do we want to have the meeting tonight anyway?

The next thing is when can we meet up with James and the people he has on
his team who would participate in the project with him.  This would be his
son, Brennan and an associate, Alisa Goldman, who has worked with him on
many projects.  James is in San Diego on Tuesdays.  James asked if we would
be able to meet with him on June 25th at 3 pm.  Alisa is available then as
well, but I don't know if we could do that.  I can be at the station on June
25th at 3 pm.  Can anyone else be there then?  Please give me feedback.

His next suggestion was for the committee members come to his home in Santa
Ysabel on a Saturday.  I don't have a Saturday available until August 10th,
which I think is too late in the process.

What are your thoughts?

Ingrid

  _____