[cedarfirememorial] Re: Meeting

  • From: "Bob Robeson" <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:49:55 -0700

Okay Committee Members; Tonight’s meeting is postponed until Tuesday, June 25th
at 3 PM, in the Annex (LVG) building next to Fire Station #2, above the
Monument Site. Hopefully Mr. Hubble will be able to meet us then.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Bob Robeson, Committee Chairperson

From: Bob Robeson <bobroby@xxxxxxx>
To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 4:26 PM

Okay committee folks I say we cancel tonight’s meeting and schedule June 25,
2013 (Tuesday) for the next meeting night. Let me know quickly so I can notify
Chief Parr.

Bob R.

From: Ingrid Coffin <indy333@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cedarfirememorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 1:09 PM

I think that was the original intent.  However, the person who is interested in
pursuing this project, James Hubbell, is not going to be there tonight.

So, do we want to have the meeting tonight anyway?

The next thing is when can we meet up with James and the people he has on his
team who would participate in the project with him.  This would be his son,
Brennan and an associate, Alisa Goldman, who has worked with him on many
projects.  James is in San Diego on Tuesdays.  James asked if we would be able
to meet with him on June 25th at 3 pm.  Alisa is available then as well, but I
don’t know if we could do that.  I can be at the station on June 25th at 3 pm.
Can anyone else be there then?  Please give me feedback.

His next suggestion was for the committee members come to his home in Santa
Ysabel on a Saturday.  I don’t have a Saturday available until August 10th,
which I think is too late in the process.

What are your thoughts?

Ingrid

  _____