<CT> Thanks!!

  • From: Mike Gränz <mog_why@xxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:08:22 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks!!

Thank you for that "simple" solution for the icon-dll problem. I've tried it
with copyicon to a image.canvas. It was working but it is very complicated
to make it transparent, your solution is very simplier. I needed five lines to
show such an icon-dll and you just one. Thank you again!
BTW: Sorry that I'm answering so late but I had to stay in hospital for 3
days, and there was no internet.

But I have another question, how can I disable the button glyphs on the
calmira 3.3 PicButtons? Tried it with:

 PicBtnGlyphs:=false;

but this wasn't working (*heck* why?), the compiler isn't showing any bug
but this line doesn't change something...

    -=<Mike Gränz>=-
  -=<mog_why@xxxxxx>=-
-=<www.calpaint.de.vu>=-

Hey Osama! Nique ta m&#8218;re!!