<CT> Thanks!

  • From: "Jeffrey St.Pierre" <jeffrey.stpierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:37:51 -0500

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!

    Everytime I attempted to install Calmira on my laptop, it never worked, I
had to install it on my PC and then copy it to disk ... Thanks to Trevor for
that download site I now can install it on my laptop!

   Calmira ran as a program only if progman.exe was my shell, what caused the
user.exe error was when Calmira was my shell program ...

    What solved the whole problem was using the Win /3 command (Which I have
never heard of), I can't run Emm386.exe because I only have 2 meg RAM. Calmira
as my shell program loaded with the Win /3 command works wonderful!  thanks
Glenn!

    Thanks to everyone who helped me!  Everyone has been great!

    I plan on using getting 2 more MEGS of Ram, a larger HD, an internal modem,
and a math co-processor for my laptop next ...

    Thanks again everyone!

    Jeff