<CT> Re: delphi 6

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:50:58 -0500

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this group (and as such may
intentionally break the quoting rule so it goes to Brian first), but
somebody is supposed to be uploading Delphi 1 to
alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.old today.  I just checked and indeed, it has
been posted.

Matt

Note to Brian who will probably get this first: Please don't post this if
it is against list rules.