<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V4 #22

  • From: Nita Cantrell <cantrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:33:40 -0500

Okay, I'll bite...little fish nibbles on the net...

I'm possibly less knowledgeable about calmira then most of you all. I
downloaded it and haven't loaded it on the ole win 3.x machine yet. I
maintain the win 3.x machine for my sister, who is 20 years my senior.

I'm a little concerned that once I load calmira on the machine I won't be
able to do some of the things in file mgr. that I did before. Part of the
beauty of the win 3.x machine to me is that it's more hands-on(more like a
manual 35mm camera vs. an automatic)...win 95 and above do more for you and
let you do less, unless of course, you're already on the programmer level.

Do you have any words of wisdom to make me believe I won't be paralyzed and
unable to handle things once I've loaded this marvelous software shell?

TIA,
Nita